Tuesday 14 July 2015

A Duvet Day

Now, if Sally would come out from under her duvet and mentally move on from her estranged husband, rather than tormenting herself with the past, she might find that she has a very bright future.

Grief is a funny thing it pulls up all sorts of emotions . So may be I shouldn't be so harsh with her, when all she wants to do is drink wine and eat chocolate. Her daughter Zoe the psychologist in the family has some ideas to help. Once Sally embraces the idea she finds a passion to write.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Some days there is nothing better than drinking wine and eating chocolate! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people ask, are my character based on anyone I know, and of course all my characters are fictitious, However I'm rather partial to wine and chocolate myself, as are many women I know. Stay Calm eat chocolate!! or drink wine!!! seems to be a good slogan. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Eleanor Smythe Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design